The Southbend S36A S-series restaurant range has a stainless steel front, sides, and removable shelf. A 4-inch stainless steel front rail allows for plates and resting pans to be sat on it and keeps operators from getting injured. The model comes with six removable cast iron grate tops, where the rear can hold a 14-inch stock pot. To prevent a messy cleaning process, a crumb drawer sits under the six 28,000 BTU burners to catch debris and grease.
The 35,000 BTU oven is heated by a U-shaped oven burner that ensures every dish is evenly heated. If the pilot light goes out, a flame failure safety device shuts off the gas flow to the oven. The top and four sides of the oven are insulated with self-supporting rock wool with a baffle assembly. There are five position rack guides with two removable racks. The oven also has a snap-action thermostat that is adjustable from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. The Southbend S36A S-series restaurant range is heated by natural gas and has a 1⁄2 HP, 115 volt permanent split phase motor to power the oven's convection fan.
- Heated by natural gas
- Convection oven fan is powered by a 1⁄2 HP, 1710 rpm, 60 cycle, 115 V high efficiency, permanent split phase motor
- 2 removable racks with 5 rack positions
- 221⁄2 in. tall stainless steel flue riser with a single shelf
- 6-in. adjustable, stainless steel legs
- Stainless steel sides, front, and removable shelf
- 4-in. stainless steel front rail is made to set pans and plates on and keep operators from burning their arms
- Flame failure safety device cuts off the flow of gas to the oven if the pilot light goes out
- Pressure regulator is factory installed
- Lower valve panel that is hinged makes accessing gas valves easier
- Red stripe on metal knobs help operators easily identify then adjust burner settings
- 6 cast iron, non-clog, 28,000 BTUs burners
- Removable crumb drawer sits under the burners to catch messes and make cleaning simpler
- 6 removable, cast iron grate tops
- Spring door with a chrome handle on the oven
- 35,000 BTU convection oven
- 175-550 degrees F adjustable thermostat
- Oven burner is U-shaped
- Oven is insulated with rock wool that is self-supporting
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.9 A, 6-ft. cord with a 3-prong plug
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 26 in. W x 24 in. D x 14 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 361⁄2 in. W x 413⁄4 in. D x 591⁄2 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
S-Series Restaurant Range, NG gas, 36", (6) 28,000 BTU open burners, (1) convection oven, snap action thermostat, removable cast iron grate tops & crumb drawer, hinged lower valve panel, includes (2) racks, stainless steel front, sides, shelf, 4" front rail & 6" adjustable legs, 203,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend S36A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||28000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|