The Wolf C36S-6B range is heated with natural gas through a shrouded flash tube pilot system. It comes with six burners that sit under cast iron grates to heat pots and pans. The rear grates are large enough to accommodate stock pots, while the front grates can be removed for cleaning. Aeration bowls under the grates direct heat upwards and provide the grate fingers with strength. A removable crumb tray collects debris for disposal. The knobs that control the burners will not get hot since they are made of a high temperature material.
The standard oven base is ideal for baking desserts, casseroles, and more. Since the oven has a baker’s depth, it can hold full-size sheet pans front to back and side to side. Its heavy-duty porcelain interior facilitates cleaning, and the door’s integrated hinge and spring mechanism help staff open the unit. The two included racks adjust to four different positions. The Wolf C36S-6B range is mostly constructed of durable stainless steel and is strengthened by its fully welded frame.
- Natural gas heated
- Fully MIG welded frame adds structure to the unit
- Corrosion, scratches, dents, and other minor damages are resisted by its stainless steel construction
- Pots and pans are heated by 6 open top burners
- Burners are heated by natural gas through the shrouded flash tube pilot system
- For every 2 burners there is 1 pilot
- Removable 12-in. x 121⁄2-in. grates
- Stock pots or large pans fit on the 12-in. x 141⁄2-in. rear grates
- Heat is directed towards the pots by the built-in aeration bowls
- Pull-out crumb tray provides a way to clean up food particles
- High-temperature material burner knobs stay cool to the touch
- Remains level on uneven surfaces with the 6-in. adjustable legs
- 215,000 total BTU
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 34 in. D x 58 in. H
- CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
- Various sizes of pans and dishes fit in 2 racks with 4 rack positions
- Baker’s depth fits full-size sheet pans front to back and side to side
- Interior cleans quickly with its durable porcelain construction
- Door opens with the integrated hinge and spring mechanism
- Temperature range: 250-500 degrees F
- 35,000 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4 A, 6-ft. cord and plug
- Interior dimensions: 263⁄8 in. W x 27 in. D x 14 in. H
Head to our ovens and ranges buyers' guide for additional information on ranges.
Challenger XL™ Restaurant Range, NG gas, 36", (6) 30,000 BTU burners, lift-off burner heads, standard oven, stainless steel front, sides, backriser & lift-off high shelf, fully mig welded chassis, 6" adjustable legs, 215,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wolf C36S-6B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|