The Wolf C36S-6B range features regular front grates and large rear grates that can hold stock pots and large pans. It comes with six propane-heated open top burners that are ignited through a shrouded flash tube pilot system. Under the grates, aeration bowls direct heat towards the pots and strengthen the grates’ fingers. The burners can be controlled with high-temperature knobs on the front of the unit. Its fully welded MIG frame adds structure, while its heavy-duty stainless steel construction resists scuffs and dings.
The base of the Wolf C36S-6B range is a standard oven that is ideal for baking casseroles, desserts, and more. Its baker's depth accepts full-size sheet pans front to back and side to side. With its strong porcelain interior, the oven cleans quickly. The two included oven racks can be adjusted to four positions, and the door includes a hinge and spring mechanism that keeps the door shut but opens smoothly when necessary.
- Heated by propane
- Structure is added by the fully MIG welded frame
- Most of the unit is constructed of durable stainless steel
- 6 open-top burners heat pots and pans from under the plates
- Shrouded flash tube pilot system heats the burners with propane
- 1 pilot is provided for every 2 burners
- 12-in. x 121⁄2-in. grates lift off for cleaning
- 12-in. x 141⁄2-in. grates in the back are ideal for stock pots or large pans
- Built-in aeration bowl directs heat towards the pots
- Particles of food are collected in the pull-out crumb tray
- Burner knobs made of a high-temperature material stay cool to the touch
- 6-in. adjustable legs stabilize the unit on uneven surfaces
- 215,000 total BTU
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 34 in. D x 58 in. H
- CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
Baker's Depth Standard Oven
- 2 racks with 4 rack positions accept various sizes of pans and dishes
- Baker’s depth cavity accepts full-size sheet pans front to back and side to side
- Heavy-duty porcelain interior facilitates cleanup
- Integrated hinge and spring mechanism opens and shuts the door
- Temperature range: 250-500 degrees F
- 35,000 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4 A, 6-ft. cord and plug
- Interior dimensions: 263⁄8 in. W x 24 in. D x 137⁄8 in. H
Want more information on ranges? Take a look at our ovens and ranges buyers' guide.
Challenger XL™ Restaurant Range, LP gas, 36", (6) 30,000 BTU burners, lift-off burner heads, standard oven, stainless steel front, sides, backriser & lift-off high shelf, fully mig welded chassis, 6" adjustable legs, 215,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wolf C36S-6B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|