The Wolf Challenger XL range features six burners and one conventional oven. This range and oven combination is liquid propane fueled, allowing for instant heat adjustments. The Challenger XL range saves energy and provides reliability with its flashtube open burner ignition system. The heavy duty cast grates are removable and allow for easy cleanup. This range features a one inch thick griddle plate with manual valves or thermostatic controls, customizable for ease of use. The all-in-one cooking of this range and oven maximizes kitchen space.
- Fully welded MIG chassis reinforces range components for added durability
- Stainless steel shelving and exterior for extra storage and easy cleaning
- 6 open top burners, producing 30,000 BTU/hr. each
- Shrouded flash tube open burner ignition has one pilot for two burners giving added reliability
- Built in aeration bowl to maximize efficiency
- Lift off burner heads make for easier cleaning
- Durable grates are removable for deep cleaning
- Extra deep grates for large pots and pans
- Deep stainless steel pull-out crumb tray with welded corners catch crumbs and allow for easy cleaning
- 6-in. adjustable legs for ease of use
- 2 oven racks with 4 rack positions allow for various-sized cookware
- 35,000 BTU oven is baker’s depth- full size sheet pans fit front-to-back or side-to-side
- Adjustable oven thermostat from 250 - 500 degrees F
- Burner knobs are made of high temperature material, ensuring they are cool to touch
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 34-in. D x 58-in. H
- CSA Design, CSA Gas, and NSF Certified
Challenger XL™ Restaurant Range, LP gas, 36", (6) 30,000 BTU burners, lift-off burner heads, standard oven, stainless steel front, sides, backriser & lift-off high shelf, fully mig welded chassis, 6" adjustable legs, 215,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wolf C36S-6B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|