The WB305NG from Duke is a wet bath steamtable that is part of the Aerohot series. This model has openings to accommodate five standard-size food pans. A seven-inch wide cutting board runs the length of the unit to make serving easy, and one valve controls the heat for the entire unit.
- Part of the Aerohot series
- Wet bath steamtable with 5 die-stamped openings
- Powered by natural gas
- 20-gauge stainless steel construction is durable and easy to clean
- Plastic feet are adjustable to allow for easy installation on uneven floors
- Each opening holds a 12 in. W x 20 in. D x 8 in. H standard size food pan
- 7 in. W x 1⁄2 in. D plastic cutting board runs the length of unit
- 1 adjustable valve controls all the burners
- Storage provided on undershelf for non-combustible items
- 1-in. brass drain and valve makes cleaning easy
- Includes gas pressure regulator
- 27,500 BTU/hr
- Overall Dimensions: 723⁄8 in. L x 227⁄16 in. W x 34 in. H
- CSA Design, UL-EPH Listed
Aerohot Steamtable Wet Bath Unit, 72-3/8" gas, (5) pan size open water bath w/ one 27,000 BTU burner w/ adj. gas valve control & safety pilot, s/s top w/ 1/2" thick X 7" wide poly carving board, s/s open base w/ undershelf, legs & feet, NG (The WB303 is pictured.)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke WB305 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Poly Cutting Board|