WB305 LP is a propane-powered wet bath steamtable from Duke that can hold up to five standard full-size food pans at safe serving temperatures. The 20-gauge stainless steel construction makes this equipment durable and easy to clean. A plastic cutting board is included to help make serving and food prep more convenient.
- Part of the Aerohot series from Duke
- Wet bath steamtable with 5 openings
- Each die-stamped opening is 12 in. W x 20 in. D x 8 in. H to hold a standard size food pan
- Powered by propane (LP)
- Durable 20-gauge stainless steel construction
- Plastic feet are adjustable to allow for easy installation
- 7 in. W x 1⁄2 in. D plastic cutting board runs the length of unit
- 1 adjustable valve controls burners
- Gas pressure regulator included
- Storage provided on undershelf for non-combustible items
- 1-in. brass drain and valve makes cleaning easy
- 27,500 BTU/hr.
- Overall Dimensions: 723⁄8 in. L x 227⁄16 in. W x 34 in. H
- CSA Design, UL-EPH Listed
Aerohot Steamtable Wet Bath Unit, 72-3/8" gas, (5) pan size open water bath w/ one 27,000 BTU burner w/ adj. gas valve control & safety pilot, s/s top w/ 1/2" thick X 7" wide poly carving board, s/s open base w/ undershelf, legs & feet, LP (The WB303 is pictured.)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Duke WB305 LP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Poly Cutting Board|