The WB304 NG from Duke is a wet bath steamtable that is part of the Aerohot series. This unit is powered by natural gas, with a gas pressure regulator and gas safety pilot included for operator safety. The four openings can each hold a standard size food pan, and the undershelf offers extra storage for non-combustible items.
- Part of the Aerohot series
- Wet bath steamtable with 4 top openings
- Each die-stamped opening is 12 in. W x 20 in. D x 8 in. H to hold a standard size food pan
- Powered by natural gas
- Durable 20-gauge stainless steel construction
- 1⁄2 in. thick plastic cutting board runs the length of unit
- Gas pressure regulator included
- Undershelf included, only for non-combustible storage
- Adjustable plastic feet allow for level installation on uneven floors
- 1-in. brass drain and valve
- 1 adjustable valve controls burners for all openings
- 27,500 BTU/hr.
- Overall Dimensions: 583⁄8 in. L x 227⁄16 in. W x 34 in. H
- CSA Design, UL-EPH Listed
Aerohot Steamtable Wet Bath Unit, 58-3/8" gas, (4) pan size open water bath w/ one 27,000 BTU burner w/ adj. gas valve control & safety pilot, s/s top w/ 1/2" thick X 7" wide poly carving board, s/s open base w/ undershelf, legs & feet, NG (The WB303 is pictured.)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Duke WB304 NG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Poly Cutting Board|