Duke's WB304 LP steam table has four openings, each of which will accept a full-size steam table pan or its fractional equivalents. The table's burners, which produce a combined 27,000 BTU of heat, are controlled by one manual gas valve. A gas pressure regulator and safety pilot come standard on this gas-powered steam table.
- 20-gauge stainless steel top, body, undershelf, and tubular legs
- 4 die-stamped openings, each accept a full-size steam table pan
- Full-length poly carving board measures 7 in. deep and 1⁄2-in. thick
- Cutting board is supported on 18-gauge shelf and die-stamped brackets
- 18 gauge stainless steel lines each 8-in. deep compartment
- 1-in. cast brass drain valve for emptying water
- Gas pressure regulator and safety pilots included for safe installation and operation
- Powered by LP gas (propane)
- 1⁄2-in. gas connection
- Generates a maximum 27,500 total BTU
- UL-EPH Listed and CSA-Design Certified
- Overall Dimensions: 583⁄8 in. W x 227⁄16 in. D x 34 in. H
Aerohot Steamtable Wet Bath Unit, 58-3/8" gas, (4) pan size open water bath w/ one 27,000 BTU burner w/ adj. gas valve control & safety pilot, s/s top w/ 1/2" thick X 7" wide poly carving board, s/s open base w/ undershelf, legs & feet, LP (The WB303 is pictured.)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke WB304 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Poly Cutting Board|
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffets|