Part of Duke's Aerohot steam table series, the WB303NG is built with a long-lasting, high-quality stainless steel top, body, legs, undershelf, and compartment liners. Each of the table's three compartments will accept a full-size steam table pan or a combination of fractional sized pans in many combinations. A seven-inch deep cutting board runs the length of the gas-powered steam table, giving cooks a convenient place to prep and plate food.
- Aerohot series
- 20-gauge stainless steel top, body, and undershelf
- 3 die-stamped openings measure 12 in. x 20 in. each to accommodate full-size steam table pans
- Full-width poly carving board measures 7 in. deep and 1⁄2-in. thick
- Carving board is supported on 18-gauge steel shelf mounted on die-stamped brackets
- 8-in. deep compartments are wrapped with 18 gauge stainless steel liners
- 1-in. cast brass drain and valve for emptying water bath
- Tubular legs are made of 430-series stainless steel for stability
- Adjustable plastic feet allow the table to easily be installed level
- Gas safety pilot and pressure regulator are included so table can be operated safely
- Burners are operated with 1 adjustable valve
- 15,000 Total BTU output
- 1⁄2-in. gas connection
- UL-EPH Listed; CSA-Design Certified
- Overall Dimensions: 443⁄8 in. W x 227⁄16 in. D x 34-in. H
Aerohot Steamtable Wet Bath Unit, 44-3/8"L, natural gas, (3) pan size open water bath with (1) 15,000 BTU burner with adjustable gas valve control & safety pilot, stainless steel top with 1/2" thick x 7" wide poly carving board, 1" drain & valve, stainless steel open base with undershelf, legs & feet, CSA STAR, UL EPH Classified
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke WB303 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Poly Cutting Board|