Duke's Aerohot steam table accepts a full-size steam table pan in each of its two die-stamped compartments, which are protected with corrosion-resistant, 18-gauge liners. This hot food table is powered by LP gas, with a maximum heat input of 15,000 BTU. Gas is controlled by a manual valve, and a safety pilot and gas pressure regulator are included for safe installation.
- Aerohot series steam table
- Constructed with 20-gauge stainless steel top, body, and undershelf
- 2 openings are die stamped and measure 12 in. x 20 in. to accept full-size steam table pans
- 7-in. deep, 1⁄2-in. thick cutting board runs the entire length of the equipment
- 18-gauge stainless shelf supports the cutting board, mounted on rugged die-stamped brackets
- Each compartment is wrapped in a 18-gauge, corrosion-resistant liner
- 1-in. cast brass drain and valve to drain water from compartments
- 430-series stainless steel tubular legs for equipment stability
- Adjustable plastic feet can be adjusted for level installation
- Gas safety pilot and gas pressure regulator come standard
- Manually-controlled gas valve control
- 15,000 BTU total input
- Runs on LP (propane)
- 1⁄2-in. gas connection
- Overall Dimensions: 443⁄8 in. L x 227⁄16 in. W x 34 in. H
- UL-EPH Listed and CSA-Design Certified
Aerohot Steamtable Wet Bath Unit, 44-3/9"L, gas, (3) pan size open water bath w/ one 15,000 BTU burner w/ adj. gas valve control & safety pilot, s/s top w/ 1/2" thick X 7" wide poly carving board, s/s open base w/ undershelf, legs & feet, LP (The WB303 is pictured.)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke WB303 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Poly Cutting Board|