Duke's WB302 LP gas-powered steam table features two die-stamped openings, each designed to accept a full-size steam table pan or a combination of equivalent fractional sizes. The table generates a total 15,000 BTU maximum input, and its gas burners are controlled with one manual gas valve. The steam table is constructed with rugged stainless steel, including its opening liners, body, legs, and undershelf. A gas pressure regulator and safety pilot are included standard for safe operation.
- 20-gauge stainless steel top
- 2 die-stamped openings each accept a full-size steam table pan or fractional-size equivalents
- Includes a 7-in. deep, 1⁄2-in. thick poly cutting board running the length of the equipment
- Stainless steel, 18-gauge stainless steel cutting board support shelf with die-stamped brackets
- Each 8-in. deep well is lined with 18 gauge stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance
- 1-in. cast brass drain and valve for draining water
- Rugged, 20-gauge, 430-series stainless steel body
- 20-gauge, 430-series stainless steel undershelf can be used to hold non-combustible supplies
- 430-series stainless steel tubular legs and adjustable plastic feet for leveling the equipment on uneven floors
- Gas safety pilot and gas pressure regulator
- Burners are controlled with 1 adjustable valve
- 15,000 BTU total input
- Runs on LP gas (propane)
- 1⁄2 in. gas connection
- Overall Dimensions: 303⁄8 in. L x 227⁄16 in. W x 34-in. H
- UL-EPH Listed and CSA-Design Certified
Aerohot Steamtable Wet Bath Unit, 30-3/8" gas, (2) pan size open water bath w/ one 15,000 BTU burner w/ adj. gas valve control & safety pilot, s/s top w/ 1/2" thick X 7" wide poly carving board, s/s open base w/ undershelf, legs & feet, LP (The WB303 is pictured.)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke WB302 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Poly Cutting Board|