Duke's E303SW208 sealed-well electric steam table is built with a sturdy 403 stainless steel body, undershelf, and tubular legs. Each of the steam table's three compartments is heated with an independently-controlled, 750W heating element and accommodates a full-size steam table pan. This unit can be operated wet or dry. When water is used, maintaining it is made simple with individual well drains and drain valves.
- Aerohot series
- Top is formed of 20-gauge stainless steel
- 117⁄8 in. x 197⁄8 in. openings each accommodate a full-size steam table pan
- Poly carving board is 7 in. W x 1⁄2 in. thick and runs the length of the steam table
- Each well is die formed of stainless steel and 61⁄2 in. deep
- Individual well drains and drain valves make for easy water management
- Each compartment is heated with an independently-controlled 750 W electric element
- Can be used dry or with water
- 20-gauge, 430-series stainless steel body and undershelf
- Sturdy, 430-series stainless steel tubular legs with adjustable plastic feet
- Overall Dimensions: 443⁄8 in. W x 297⁄16 in. D x 43 in. H
- 208 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 2250 W, NEMA L5-30 plug and cord included
- UL-EPH and cULus Listed
Aerohot Stationary Steam Table. Electric hot food. 3 top openings. Stainless steel sealed well w/drain and individual valves. Infinite temperature control. 208/60/1 V. All stainless steel body, under shelves, legs and adjustable plastic feet. 1/2'' thick poly carving board on stainless steel support shelf. (L5-30 NEMA) 2250 watts/3- 750 watt elements. 22.44'' depth x 34'' height x 44.38" length. Food pans & Spillage pans sold separately. UL, NS
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke E303SW SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet