The Aerohot 305 NG is a hot food unit that enables you to keep food held at safe serving temperatures with the use of a spillage pan (sold separately). Each compartment is made of galvanized steel, with full fiberglass insulation for heat retention and a galvanized radiant plate for even heating. This model runs on natural gas, and includes a gas pressure regulator for operator safety.
- Part of Duke's Aerohot series
- Holds 1 full size pan or its fractional equivalent in each of the unit's 5 heated compartments
- 7 in. wide plastic carving board runs the length of the unit
- Powered by natural gas
- Gas pressure regulator included to ensure safe operation
- Exterior is constructed of stainless steel for durability
- Each compartment is made of galvanized steel
- Fiberglass insulation on all sides for superior heat retention
- Each compartment has a 2500 BTU burner and individual heat controls
- Galvanized radiant plate in each compartment for heat distribution
- Adjustable plastic feet are included to make level installation simple
- Spillage pans sold separately
- Overall Dimensions: 583⁄8 in. L x 227⁄16 in. W x 34 in. H
- UL-EPH, CSA-Design Listed
Aerohot stream table. Gas hot food and wet baths. All stainless steel bodies, under shelves, legs and adjustable plastic feet. 1/2'' thick NSF poly carving board on stainless steel support shelf. 1/2'' IPS gas connector and gas available on casters. regulator. 1000 BTU- Natural gas per well. Stationary on legs only- not Infinite temperature control. 5 top openings. 16'' width x 34'' height x 73'' length. Food pans & spillage pans sold separately
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke 305 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Poly Cutting Board|