The 305 LP from Duke is a hot food table that holds food at safe serving temperatures using galvanized plates to evenly disperse heat to spillage pans (sold separately). The exterior is constructed of durable stainless steel, making the unit resilient and easy to clean. Each of the five compartments has its own heat control knob, making the unit versatile and responsive to your needs.
- Part of the Aerohot series by Duke
- Holds 5 standard full-size pans
- Powered by propane(LP), with included gas pressure regulator
- Exterior is constructed of stainless steel for durability
- Each compartment is made of galvanized steel
- Fiberglass insulation on all sides retains heat and ensures energy efficiency
- Each compartment has a 2500 BTU burner, and has a galvanized radiant plate for heat distribution
- Individual temperature control knobs for each compartment
- Plastic carving board included that runs the length of the unit is 7 in. wide
- Adjustable plastic feet included to make level installation easy on uneven surfaces
- Spillage pans sold separately
- Overall Dimensions: 723⁄8 in. L x 227⁄16 in. W x 34 in. H
- UL-EPH, CSA-Design listed
Aerohot stream table. Gas hot food and wet baths. All stainless steel bodies, under shelves, legs and adjustable plastic feet. 1/2'' thick NSF poly carving board on stainless steel support shelf. 1/2'' IPS gas connector and gas available on casters. regulator. 2500 BTU- Propane per well. Stationary on legs only- not Infinite temperature control. 5 top openings. 16'' width x 34'' height x 73'' length. Food pans & spillage pans sold separately. UL, NS
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke 305 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Poly Cutting Board|
|Product Type||Food Bar & Buffet|