This unit from Duke's Aerohot™ series keeps food warm using a 2500 BTU burner in each of its four compartments. Each compartment holds a full-size food pan or its fractional equivalent, and has its own heat control. Full fiberglass insulation of each food opening helps with heat retention and energy efficiency.
- Part of the Aerohot series
- Hot food unit that can hold 4 standard full-size pans
- Powered by natural gas, with included gas pressure regulator
- All stainless steel exterior construction for durability
- Heated compartments are made of galvanized steel, and have a galvanized radiant plate for heat distribution
- Each compartment has a 2500 BTU burner
- Individual temperature control knobs for each compartment
- Fiberglass insulation retains heat and ensures energy efficiency
- Plastic carving board included that runs the length of the unit
- Adjustable plastic feet included to make level installation easy
- Spillage pans sold separately
- Overall Dimensions: 583⁄8 in. L x 227⁄16 in. W x 34 in. H
- UL-EPH, CSA-Design listed
Aerohot Steamtable Hot Food Unit, 58-3/8"L, natural gas, (4) 12" x 20" hot food wells with adjustable gas valve controls with adjustable pilot light, stainless steel top with 1/2" thick x 7" wide poly carving board, stainless steel open base with undershelf, legs & feet, UL EPH CLASSIFIED, CSA Star
Food pans & spillage pans sold separately
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke 304 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Poly Cutting Board|