This Aerohot™ hot food table from Duke can hold up to four full-size food pans or their fractional equivalents in its galvanized steel wells. All exterior construction is made of stainless steel, making the table resilient and easy to clean. This model runs on propane, and each fully-insulated well has its own heat control and 2500 BTU burner.
- Part of the Aerohot series by Duke
- Runs on propane(LP)
- Each of the 4 wells holds a standard-size pan or its fractional equivalent
- Wells are made of galvanized steel
- Wells have galvanized radiation plates for even heat distribution
- Each well uses a 2500 BTU burner, and each has its own heat control knob
- Stainless steel construction makes the equipment durable and easy to clean
- Undershelf can hold non-combustible items
- Legs have adjustable plastic feet that make level installation simple on uneven surfaces
- Gas pressure regulator included with each unit for safety
- Unit is completely insulated with fiberglass to minimize heat loss
- 7 in. wide plastic carving board runs the length of unit
- Spillage pans sold separately
- Overall Dimensions: 583⁄8 in. L x 227⁄16 in. W x 34 in. H
- UL-EPH, CSA-Design Listed
Aerohot Steamtable Hot Food Unit, 58-3/8"L, LP gas, (4) 12" x 20" hot food wells with adjustable gas valve controls with adjustable pilot light, stainless steel top with 1/2" thick x 7" wide poly carving board, stainless steel open base with undershelf, legs & feet, UL EPH CLASSIFIED, CSA Star
Food pans & spillage pans sold separately
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke 304 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Poly Cutting Board|