The 40 gallon braising pan from Vulcan-Hart features an anti-jamming manual tilt crank. The lid features a cool-to-the-touch handle to prevent injury, and will stop in place to allow the operator the option for vented cooking. Stainless steel construction and water tight solid state controls make this machine durable and long lasting, while features such as a formed pouring lip, food receiving pan support, and removable strainer make cooking and removing food convenient.
- Part of the V Series from Vulcan
- Powered by propane and features an electric ignition for easy start-up
- Thermostatic controls helps the operator maintain an even cooking temperature
- Stainless steel construction and interior coved corners allow for easy cleaning
- Pan can hold up to 40-gal.
- Pan body features embossed gallon markings, a formed pouring lip, a food receiving pan support, and a removable strainer to make cooking and removing product convenient
- Cover features a drip edge to prevent condensation from dripping into the cooking food
- Stainless steel spring-assisted cover stops in place to give operator the option for vented cooking
- Lid handle is always cool to the touch to prevent injury
- Pan tilting mechanism is a manual anti-jamming crank
- 4 burners, with 30,000 BTU per hour input each, shut off when pan is tilted 5° or more
- Solid state controls are water tight to prevent damage
- 120 V/ 60 Hz/ 1-ph, 9.0 A
- 46-in. W x 35-1/2 in. D x 40-1/2 in. H
- CSA, UL-EPH Listed
Braising Pan, Gas, 40-gallon capacity, 46" wide open base, manual tilt, 9" deep stainless steel pan with gallon markings, pouring lip & removable strainer, spring assist cover with drip edge, pan holder, thermostatic control, includes L faucet bracket, electric ignition, 12" stainless steel legs with adjustable flanged feet, 120,000 BTU, LP
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vulcan VG40 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet