The Cleveland SGL40T1 Power Pan™ tilting skillet provides consistent cooking for up to 40 gallons of food. Its bead-blasted stainless steel cooking surface prevents food from sticking and evenly spreads heat. Finished food can be emptied through manual tilting with the easy-to-turn handle. Tilted cooking can be performed at an angle up to 10 degrees. The exterior is made of durable stainless steel with a mild steel bottom. Its low rim design eases operation and cleaning.
The Cleveland SGL40T1 Power Pan tilting skillet has dual-power settings that allow it to operate at 90,000 BTU or 125,000 BTU. Temperatures can be adjusted from 100 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Splash-resistant controls deter spilled products from damaging the unit. The unit uses propane gas to generate heat and has an electronic ignition to begin cooking. Gallon and liter marks are provided to measure ingredients. The cover is vented and assisted by springs for easy removal.
- 40-gal. capacity
- Cooking surface made of stick-resistant, bead-blasted stainless steel
- Stainless steel plate consistently spreads heat
- Gallon and liter markings simplify measurement
- Damage-resistant stainless steel exterior with a tough mild steel bottom
- Easy-to-turn handle allows for effortless manual tilting
- Operates when tilted up to a 10-degree angle
- Low rim eases operation and cleaning
- Spring-assisted, vented cover
- Open base makes cleanup and maintenance simple
- Dual-power setting adjusts to 90,000 or 125,000 BTU
- Lower power setting is ideal for saving energy in applications that do not require full power
- Temperature range: 100-450 degrees F
- Temperature controls allow for precise adjustments
- Controls are resistant to damage from spills
- Electronic ignition starts easily
- LP gas-heated
- 125,000 BTU
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.4 A
- Overall Dimensions: 497⁄8 in. L x 41 in. W x 39 in. H (with the cover closed) or 71 in. H (with the cover lifted)
PowerPan™ Tilting Skillet, LP gas, 40-gallon capacity, bead blasted cooking surface, 10º tilt cooking feature, with easy manual hand tilt, spring-assisted cover with vent, gallon & liter markings, food strainer, stainless steel construction with open leg frame, 200,000 BTU, CE, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cleveland SGL40T1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet