This single deck convection oven from Vulcan is a deeper depth than standard sized ovens at 26-1/8 inches deep. The solid-state temperature controls allow you to adjust the temperature from 150 degrees F to 500 degrees F, and the oven cool switch cools the oven down rapidly. The five included racks and eleven rack positions enable you to configure your oven to fit your needs.
- Powered by natural gas
- Features an electronic spark igniter and a 50,000 BTU per hour burner
- Controls are solid-state design and include a temperature dial that allows you to adjust from 150 degrees F to 500 degrees F
- 60-min. timer has an audible alarm to signal the end of the cycle
- Oven features a cool switch for a rapid cool down
- 1/2-HP blower motor offers 2 speeds to let you choose your convection speed
- Double pane windows and interior oven light allow you to see food as it cooks
- Includes 5 oven racks that are adjustable to 11 positions
- Stainless steel construction makes oven durable and easy to clean
- Oven cavity is deeper than standard sizes, and interior is constructed with porcelain enamel on steel
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 7.7 A, cord and plug included
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 29-in. W x 26-1/8 in. D x 20-in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 40-in. W x 46-1/4 in. D x 54-3/4 in. H
- CSA Listed; NSF, ENERGY STAR Certified
Convection Oven, NG gas, single-deck, bakery depth, solid state controls, electronic spark igniter, 25-3/4" high legs, stainless steel front, top and sides, stainless steel door with window, 50,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VC6GD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Specialty Options||Deep Depth|