The Vulcan deep-depth convection oven features a 50,000 BTU per hour burner that uses an electronic spark igniter. The oven's controls are solid-state, including a temperature dial, timer, and oven cool switch. The double-pane glass windows in the doors and interior oven light allow you to see the food inside as it cooks.
- Burner puts out 50,000 BTU per hour and uses an electronic spark igniter
- Powered by propane (LP)
- 1/2-HP blower motor features two speeds to create convection that speeds cooking
- Solid-state controls include a temperature dial, 60-min. timer, and oven cool switch
- Two stainless steel doors each have double-pane glass windows
- Stainless steel construction makes oven durable and easy to clean
- Oven interior is deeper than standard, and made of porcelain enamel on steel
- Interior oven light allows you to see food as it cooks
- Comes with 5 racks, adjustable to 11 rack positions
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 7.7 A, cord and plug included
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 29-in. W x 26-1/8 in. D x 20-in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 40-in. W x 46-1/4 in. D x 54-3/4 in. H
- CSA Listed; NSF, ENERGY STAR Certified
Convection Oven, LP gas, single-deck, bakery depth, solid state controls, electronic spark igniter, 25-3/4" high legs, stainless steel front, top and sides, stainless steel door with window, 50,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VC6GD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Specialty Options||Deep Depth|