The Vulcan VC33ED double, full-size electric convection oven has a stainless steel front, top, sides, and doors for durability and damage resistance. The doors are independently operated and removable for convenience. Double pane door windows let you easily see into the cabinet to check on food without interrupting the cooking cycle or releasing heat. There is a switch that quickly cools the cabinet down and a moisture vent to prevent food from becoming soggy. The interior is made of porcelain enamel on steel, making it simple to clean. There are five nickel-plated oven racks with 11 rack positions per section in the Vulcan VC33ED double, full-size electric convection oven.
- Solid-state temperature controls
- Temperature range of 150-500 degrees F
- 60-min. timer has an audible alarm that alerts you when time is up
- Front, sides, top, and legs are stainless steel to resist corrosion and damage
- Stainless steel doors have double-pane windows that you can easily see through to check on food
- 1⁄2-HP 2 speed oven blower motor
- Moisture vent prevents food from becoming soggy
- Oven cool switch quickly cools the oven down
- Oven interior is made of porcelain enamel on steel, making the interior corrosion resistant and easy to clean
- 5 nickel-plated oven racks with 11 rack positions per section
- Non-sagging insulation is on the top, rear, sides, bottom, and doors to keep heat inside the cabinet
- 1 interior oven light per section illuminates food so you can check on it during the cooking process
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 25 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 40.1 in. W x 40 in. D x 68.6 in. H
- UL listed; NSF and Energy Star certified
Convection Oven, electric, double-deck, standard depth, solid state controls, 5-hour timer with digital display enhancement, 150° to 500°F temperature range, (5) oven racks per deck, independently operated removable doors with double pane windows, porcelain on steel interior, interior light, stainless steel front, top, & sides, 8" stainless steel legs, (2) 1/2 HP blower motors, 25.0 kW, NSF, UL, ENERGY STAR®, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VC55ED SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Door Construction||Glass Only|