The Vulcan VACB47 radiant charbroiler has eight 17,000 BTU burners powered by natural gas. Since each burner has an infinite heat control valve, adjustments to the unit’s temperature can be made easily. The front panel has valve adjustment marks to make set up simple, while the burner dividers reduce heat transfer to improve multi-zone cooking. With cast iron radiants, the charbroiler is perfect for cooking steaks, burgers, shrimp, and more.
There are two drip trays, trapping liquids and food particles to simplify the cleaning process. The heat deflector system reflects heat up to keep the grease drawer cool and easy to clean. The Vulcan VACB47 radiant charbroiler has an all-welded chassis for strength. It is elevated off the countertop thanks to the 4-inch legs. To stabilize on uneven surfaces, the legs are adjustable.
- Each of the 8 natural gas-powered burners operates at 17,000 BTU
- Each burner has an infinite heat control valve for heat adjustments
- Front panel has valve adjustment marks to make set up easy
- Burner dividers reduce heat transfer to allow cooking of different products at one time
- Cast iron radiants are heavy duty for commercial use
- Cast iron diamond grates measure 1⁄4 in. wide
- Standing pilot ignition system is easy to light
- 2 drip trays collect liquids and debris during so cleaning after cooking is simple
- Grease drawer stays cool for easy cleanup
- Strength is added with an all-welded chassis
- Stainless steel control panel, top trim, backsplash, grease trough, and sides are durable and resist minor damage
- 4-in. legs can be adjusted on countertops
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 136,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 46.85 in. W x 31 in. D x 15.30 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Achiever Charbroiler, natural gas, countertop, 46-7/8", (8) 17,000 BTU cast iron burners, infinite heat control valves, fully welded chassis, (2) drip trays, stainless steel front, sides & top trim, backsplash & grease trough, 4" adjustable legs, 136,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VACB47 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|