The Vulcan VACB47 charbroiler has heavy-duty cast iron grates and radiants, with a 17,000-BTU burner under each grate to consistently heat the cooking surface. Independent infinite valves for each burner mean different temperatures can be set at once, while burner dividers inhibit heat transfer, so different products can be cooked precisely on different grates. Radiants are more convenient to service and clean than lava rocks, and adjustable legs enable the unit to be placed on uneven surfaces. The Vulcan VACB47 charbroiler uses its heat deflector to keep the grease drawer cool.
- Propane heated
- Grates and radiants are constructed of cast iron for durability
- 1 burner under each of the 8 grates heats the surface evenly
- Each burner has a separate heat control valve to simultaneously set different temperatures
- Marks are engraved in the front panel to simplify temperature adjustment
- Burner dividers help prevent heat transfer when cooking at different temperatures
- Standing pilot ignition system
- Damage-resistant stainless steel components withstand high-volume use
- 4-in. legs are adjustable for setup on uneven surfaces
- Deflector tray cools the grease drawer area by moving heat to the broiling surface for safe cleaning
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 128,000 BTU
- Broiling area dimensions: 43 in. W x 22.31 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 46.85 in. W x 31.03 in. D x 15.3 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Our charbroiler buyers' guide has in-depth information on commercial charbroilers.
Achiever Charbroiler, countertop, 46-7/8", (8) 17,000 BTU cast iron burners, infinite heat control valves, fully welded chassis, (2) drip trays, stainless steel front, sides & top trim, backsplash & grease trough, 4" adjustable legs, 136,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VACB47 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|