Places such as steakhouses and barbecue restaurants can bring out the best in their meats using Vulcan-Hart's VACB36 NG 36-1/8 inch radiant charbroiler. This VACB Series model contains 5-1/4 inch sloped cast iron grates and one 17,000 BTU per hour burner for each broiler grate. There is one high range infinite heat control valve for each burner, with valve adjustment marks engraved into front panel to easily set up. The heavy duty countermodel gas charbroiler also has an underburner deflection system, which leads heat in an upward direction, creating a "cool zone" in the grease trough to be easily cleaned.
- 5-1/4 in. sloped cast iron grates
- (1) 17,000 BTU per hr. burner for each broiler grate
- 1 high range infinite heat control valve for each burner
- Valve adjustment marks engraved into front panel for easy set up
- Underburner deflection system leads heat in upward direction and creates grease drawer "cool zone" for easy cleaning
- Standing pilot ignition system easy to light to generate heat
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- Supercharger burner dividers lessen heat transfer to strengthen multi-zone cooking capabilities
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 31-in. D x 15-1/2 in. H
- CSA-Design, CSA-Gas, NSF Certified
Achiever Charbroiler, 36-1/8" W, countertop, (6) cast iron 17,000 BTU burners with standing pilots and cast iron radiants, heat deflector tray, supercharger burner dividers, high range infinite heat control valves, fully welded chassis, stainless steel front, sides, top trim, backsplash & grease trough, cast iron top grates, 4" adjustable legs, 102,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, NG
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vulcan-Hart VACB36 NG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Char Broilers & Outdoor Grills|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|