The Wolf ACB36 charbroiler is ideal for grilling burgers, chicken, vegetables, and more. This unit uses natural gas heating and has six burners under the broiler grates. Burners can cook different types of product at the same time as each burner has its own infinite heat control valve. Dividers prevent one burner’s heat from transferring to another section and overcooking product. The Wolf ACB36 charbroiler comes with heavy-duty cast iron diamond grates and a heat deflector tray system that pushes heat out of the grease drawer and towards the grates. The all-welded chassis and stainless steel construction provide the unit with structure. A drip tray collects debris to facilitate cleanup, and 4-inch legs lift the unit off the countertop and can be adjusted on uneven surfaces.
- Heated by natural gas
- Fully welded chassis provides structure
- Durable stainless steel sides, control panel, top trim, backsplash, and grease trough
- Cast iron char radiants can withstand heavy use
- 5.25-in.-wide cast iron diamond grates hold product over heat
- 6 burners each heat at 17,000 BTU
- Straightforward standing pilot ignition system
- Infinite heat control valve on each burner can cook various products simultaneously
- Front-panel valve adjustment marks
- Heat deflector tray system reflects heat upwards
- Burner dividers minimize heat transfer to maintain each burner’s temperature
- Drip tray collects liquid and food particles
- 4-in. legs can be adjusted on uneven surfaces
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 102,000 BTU
- Broiling area dimensions: 32.25 in. W x 22.31 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 31 in. D x 15.3 in. H
- CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
Not sure what you're looking for in a charbroiler? Check out our charbroiler buyers' guide for various options and features so you can make an informed decision.
Achiever Charbroiler, 36" W, NG gas, countertop, (6) cast iron 17,000 BTU burners with standing pilots and cast iron radiants, heat deflector tray, supercharger burner dividers, high range infinite heat control valves, fully welded chassis, manual gas valve controls, stainless steel front, sides, top trim, backsplash & grease trough, cast iron top grates, 4" adjustable legs, 102,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wolf ACB36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet