The Vulcan VACB36 charbroiler gives proteins a flavor that comes straight from the grill. It has durable cast iron radiants and diamond grates that each measure 51⁄4 inches wide. Beneath each grate is a burner, spreading heat evenly across the cooking surface. Infinite heat valves for each burner set different temperatures at one time, and heat transfer between the burners is reduced by the burner dividers.
A standing pilot system simplifies ignition. To help prevent burns during cleanup, the deflector tray transfers heat out of the grease tray and toward the cooking product. The Vulcan VACB36 charbroiler has a sturdy stainless steel body with engraved adjustment markings for changing the temperature settings. The 4-inch legs are adjustable so the unit can be set evenly on non-level surfaces.
- Propane heated
- Strong, stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- Cast iron radiants and diamond grates are heavy duty for frequent use
- 6 burners spread heat consistently across the grates
- Separate infinite heat control valves for each burner enable the user to cook different products at one time
- Engraved adjustment marks in the front simplify temperature adjustment
- Burner dividers reduce heat transfer across the broiling area
- Ignites quickly with the standing pilot
- Deflector tray keeps heat out from the grease drawer to help prevent burns while cleaning
- 4-in. legs adjust for level placement on uneven surfaces
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 96,000 BTU
- Broiling area dimensions: 32.25 in. W x 22.31 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 31.03 in. D x 15.3 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
In-depth information on commercial charbroilers and their features can be found in our charbroiler buyers' guide.
Achiever Charbroiler, LP gas, countertop, 36", (6) 17,000 BTU cast iron burners, infinite heat control valves, fully welded chassis, (1) drip tray, stainless steel front, sides & top trim, backsplash & grease trough, 4" adjustable legs, 102,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VACB36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|