The Vulcan SX60-10B range has 10 open-top burners with easy-to-clean, lift-off heads. Cookware sits over burners on 12-inch-by-12-inch grates, and their cast iron construction provides strength. Food debris from the range is caught in the welded crumb tray, so operators can easily clean the unit. In the base, there are two standard ovens. Each oven has one rack that adjusts to four positions and a temperature range of 250 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Made mostly of stainless steel, the Vulcan SX60-10B range is durable and corrosion resistant. Legs elevate the unit off the floor, and they adjust to stabilize on uneven surfaces.
- 10 open-top burners have lift-off heads to provide access for cleaning
- 12-in. x 12-in. cast iron grates
- Welded crumb tray catches food debris
- 2 standard ovens in the base
- 1 oven rack per oven is adjustable to 4 positions
- Oven temperature range: 250-500 degrees F
- Mostly made of durable, rust-resistant stainless steel
- 6-in. stainless steel, adjustable legs
- Shrouded flash tube pilot system with 1 pilot for 2 burners
- LP gas heated
- 340,000 BTU
- Oven interior dimensions: 26.75 in. W x 26 in. D x 13.75 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. W x 32 in. D x 58 in. H
- ETL-Sanitation listed
The range buyers' guide has in-depth information on range configurations.
SX Series Restaurant Range, LP gas, 60", (10) 28,000 BTU burners with lift-off burner heads, (2) standard ovens, stainless steel front, sides, backriser & high shelf, fully MIG welded frame, 6" adjustable legs, 340,000 BTU, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan SX60-10B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||28000|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|