The Vulcan MSA60 griddle has an aluminized and stainless steel chassis frame to resist regular damage. Its polished, 1-inch-thick steel plate holds up against warping. Each 12-inch-wide plate section uses a single U-shaped burner with a snap-action thermostat to adjust the temperature between 200 and 550 degrees Fahrenheit. Safety valves shut off the gas if the flame goes out, while grease from food runs into the spatula-wide gutter and through the fully welded chute to the 6-quart grease drawers. Adjustable to accommodate uneven surfaces, the 4-inch legs elevate the Vulcan MSA60 griddle off the countertop.
- Propane heated
- 1-in.-thick plate is resists warping as well as wear and tear
- Griddle plate is made of steel and polished to spread heat consistently
- 1 U-shaped burner every 12 in. evenly spreads heat
- Temperature range: 200-550 degrees F in snap-action thermostats for each of the 5 burners
- Thermostat knobs have sturdy chrome guards
- Front, front top ledge, and sides are made of heavy-duty stainless steel
- Durable frame is constructed of aluminized and stainless steel
- Back and tapered side splashes keep grease and food particles from spilling over the sides
- Bullnose front protects against burns by staying cool
- Manual ignition increases control of gas usage
- Safety valves shut off gas if the flame goes out
- Grease gutter is 31⁄2 in. W for cleaning with spatulas
- Chute is completely welded to prevent grease migration
- (2) 6-qt. grease drawers collect and store liquid
- 4-in., adjustable legs accommodate most non-level surfaces
- Bottom heat shields promote safety
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator are provided for connecting to gas lines
- 135,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. W x 33 in. D x 151⁄4 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
In our griddle buyers' guide, there in-depth information about griddles.
Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, LP gas, 60" W x 24" D cooking surface, 1" thick polished steel griddle plate, embedded mechanical snap action thermostat every 12", millivolt pilot safety, manual ignition, low profile, stainless steel front, sides, front grease trough, 4" back & tapered side splashes, 4" adjustable legs, 135,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan MSA60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet