The Vulcan MSA48 griddle has a warp-resistant, 1-inch-thick plate constructed of polished steel. To ensure even heat distribution, it has one U-shaped burner every 12 inches of griddle plate, enabling the user to cook at various temperatures for different products. Snap-action thermostats operate from 200 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit and have chrome knobs for damage protection. Fully welded, the stainless steel and aluminized steel frame provides strength.
The Vulcan MSA48 griddle has a 31⁄2-inch grease trough that accommodates a spatula for cleanup. Grease is kept from migrating by the fully welded chute, and the grease drawer holds as many as 6 quarts. The unit ignites manually with a flame and has safety valves that shut off the gas if the flame is extinguished.
- Heated by natural gas
- Polished steel griddle plate offers consistent heat distribution
- Tough, 1-in.-thick plate resists warping as it heats and cools repeatedly
- Every 12 in. of plate has a U-shaped burner, so the operator can cook at various temperatures at one time
- Temperature range: 200-550 degrees F in snap-action
- Chrome thermostat knob guards add durability
- Stainless steel front, sides, and front top ledge simplify cleaning and resist dents and scratches
- For a long service life, stainless and aluminized steel frame is completely welded
- Bullnose front stays cool to separate the plate from the user
- Food debris is contained by stainless steel side splashes
- 4-in. legs adjust for installation on most uneven surfaces
- Spatula-wide, 31⁄2-in. grease trough aids in cleaning
- Grease chute resists migration with its fully welded construction
- 6-qt. grease drawer holds liquids and food particles until cleanup
- Manual ignition simplify operation
- Pilot safety valves automatically shutting off the gas if the flame goes out to prevent gas leaks
- Heat shields on the bottom protect other surfaces
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator included for gas hookup
- 108,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 33 in. D x 151⁄4 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Our griddle buyers' guide has more information on commercial griddles and their features.
Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, natural gas, 48" W x 24" D cooking surface, 1" thick polished steel griddle plate, embedded mechanical snap action thermostat every 12", millivolt pilot safety, manual ignition, low profile, stainless steel front, sides, front grease trough, 4" back & tapered side splashes, 4" adjustable legs, 108,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan MSA48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||27000|
|Overall Width (in)||48|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||24|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Snap Action|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Overall Depth (in)||31.50|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|