The Vulcan MSA48 gas griddle has four U-shaped, aluminized steel burners spaced every 12 inches, delivering an even heat to the 1-inch plate. With this plate thickness, minor damage is resisted in heavy use settings when it constantly heats up and cools down and the plate retains more heat, which can accelerate heat recovery times and increase production capacity. Snap-action thermostats are embedded in each burner and adjust from 200 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. To reduce gas flow and save energy, there is only one pilot for every two burners.
Keeping the front cool, burn risks are minimized with a bullnose design. The front, sides, and front top ledge are made of stainless steel, resisting minor damage and corrosion. The tapered side splashes and 4-inch backsplash on the Vulcan MSA48 gas griddle help contain messes. Thanks to the 31⁄2-inch, fully welded grease gutter and grease chute, grease migration is eliminated to simplify the cleanup process. Liquids are safely stored in a 6-quart grease drawer for easy disposal.
- Operates with LP gas
- 4 U-shaped, aluminized steel burners are spaced 12 in. apart to deliver an even heat distribution
- Snap-action thermostat embedded in each burner adjusts from 200-550 degrees F
- 1-in.-thick, polished steel griddle plate resists minor damage after repeatedly heating up and cooling down
- 1 pilot per 2 burners reduces gas flow to save energy
- Bull nose design reduces burn risks by keeping the front cool
- Chrome thermostat knob guards have a heavy-duty construction to support commercial applications
- Messes are contained by taped side splashes and a 4-in. stainless steel backsplash
- Grease migration is prevented to simplify the cleaning process with a 31⁄2-in. fully welded grease gutter and chute
- 6-qt. stainless steel grease drawer stores grease safely for easy disposal
- Stainless steel front, front top ledge, and sides are corrosion resistant and durable
- Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis frame creates structure
- Elevated off tables, stands, and countertops with adjustable 4-in. legs
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 108,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 151⁄4 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, LP gas, 48" W x 24" D cooking surface, 1" thick polished steel griddle plate, embedded mechanical snap action thermostat every 12", millivolt pilot safety, manual ignition, low profile, stainless steel front, sides, front grease trough, 4" back & tapered side splashes, 4" adjustable legs, 108,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan MSA48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||27000|
|Overall Width (in)||48|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||24|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Special Features||Snap Action|
|Special Features||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Overall Depth (in)||31.50|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|