The Vulcan MSA36 griddle has a 1-inch thick, polished steel plate that resists wear and tear from repeatedly heating up and cooling down. A U-shaped burner for each 12-inch-wide section of plate enables cooking at different temperatures simultaneously. It has three snap-action thermostats that adjust from 200 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit, while chrome knob guards protect from dents and scratches. Manual ignition and pilot safety valves shut off the gas if the flame is extinguished.
The Vulcan MSA36 griddle has a damage-resistant, fully welded frame made of aluminized and stainless steel. Its stainless steel front, sides, and front top ledge ease cleaning and resist damages through high-volume use. A trough in the front collects excess grease, and it is wide enough to accommodate a spatula to be cleaned out. Grease migration is prevented by a fully welded chute that sends grease down to the 6-quart, stainless steel grease drawer. Shields on the bottom help protect other surfaces from heat.
- Heated with natural gas
- 1 U-shaped steel burner for every 12-in. section of plate for simultaneously cooking at different temperatures
- Polished steel griddle plate is 1 in. thick to resist warping while heating and cooling repeatedly
- 3 snap-action thermostats adjust between 200-550 degrees F
- Heavy-duty chrome thermostat knob guards for frequent use
- Pilot safety valves turn off the gas supply if the flame goes out
- Frame is constructed of fully welded stainless steel and aluminized steel for heavy-duty strength
- Sides, front top ledge, and front are built of tough stainless steel that eases cleaning
- Stainless steel side splashes contain grease and food particles to reduce messes
- Grease trough is 31⁄2 in. wide to accommodate a spatula for cleanup
- Fully welded chute avoids grease migration
- 6-qt., stainless steel grease drawer collects liquids and food particles
- Bullnose front prevents burns from touching the front rail
- Bottom shields protect against heat
- Ignites manually
- Includes 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- 81,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 33 in. D x 151⁄4 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
There is additional information on griddles in our griddle buyers' guide.
Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, natural gas, 36" W x 24" D cooking surface, 1" thick polished steel griddle plate, embedded mechanical snap action thermostat every 12", millivolt pilot safety, manual ignition, low profile, stainless steel front, sides, front grease trough, 4" back & tapered side splashes, 4" adjustable legs, 81,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan MSA36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||27000|
|Overall Width (in)||36|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||24|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Special Features||Snap Action|
|Special Features||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Overall Depth (in)||31.50|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|