The Vulcan MSA36 gas griddle has a 1-inch-thick plate made of polished steel to evenly distribute heat across its surface. The three U-shaped burners each have their own thermostat to adjust temperatures from 200 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. Using manual ignition, the operator can control how much gas is used. If the flame is extinguished, the pilot safety valves keeps the establishment safe by shutting off the gas lines. The grease chute is fully welded to prevent grease from migrating, and the grease drawer holds a maximum of 6 quarts.
The Vulcan MSA36 gas griddle's front top ledge, front, and sides are made of easy-to-clean stainless steel, making it resistant to scratches, dents, and corrosion. With the back and side splashes, grease and food debris are kept away from the surrounding area to minimize messes. The bull-nose design in the front stays cool to the touch, protecting staff from burns. The sturdy frame is made of stainless and aluminized steel for strength.
- Heated by propane
- Polished steel plate is 1 in. thick to resist warping
- 3 burners are evenly spaced for even heat distribution
- Independent thermostats for each burner enable operator to prepare different products at once
- Temperature range: 200-550 degrees F
- Chrome thermostat knob guards
- Stainless steel front top ledge, sides, and front are durable
- Back and side splashes prevent grease and food debris from getting on other surfaces
- Front bull-nose design prevents burns by staying cool to the touch
- Fully welded frame adds strength to the overall structure
- Low profile fits in a variety of locations
- 31⁄2-in.-wide grease chute is totally welded to prevent grease migration
- Grease drawer has a capacity of 6 qt.
- Safety valve turns off the gas if the flame is extinguished
- Manual ignition enables operators to control how much gas is used
- Includes a 3⁄4-in. rear connector and a pressure regulator to facilitate installation
- Heat guards on the bottom provide safety
- Vulcan clamshells can be used with the unit for two-sided grilling (sold separately)
- 81,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 151⁄4 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, LP gas, 36" W x 24" D cooking surface, 1" thick polished steel griddle plate, embedded mechanical snap action thermostat every 12", millivolt pilot safety, manual ignition, low profile, stainless steel front, sides, front grease trough, 4" back & tapered side splashes, 4" adjustable legs, 81,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan MSA36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||27000|
|Overall Width (in)||36|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||24|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Snap Action|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Overall Depth (in)||31.50|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|