The Vulcan MSA24 natural gas griddle has two burners with individual thermostats and a temperature range of 200 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. The griddle plate is made of polished steel that evenly distributes heat and is 1 inch thick to resist warping. The sides, front, and front top ledge have a heavy-duty stainless steel construction. The unit has a bull-nose front that stays cool to the touch to protect against injury. Grease is collected in the trough, goes through the fully welded grease chute, and is sent to the grease drawer for disposal.
The Vulcan MSA24 natural gas griddle uses manual ignition for greater gas usage control. It has pilot safety valves that prevent leaks by shutting off the gas supply if the flame goes out. A 3⁄4-inch connector and pressure regulator are provided for easy setup. Chrome guards on the knobs protect against damage and give it an attractive, professional look.
- Heated with natural gas
- (2) 27,000-BTU burners with independent thermostats offer full temperature control
- 1-in.-thick polished steel plate is resistant to warping
- Temperature range: 200-550 degrees F
- Stainless steel front top ledge, front, and sides are heavy duty
- Bull-nose design in the front keeps surfaces cool to prevent injuries
- Back and side splashes prevent grease, oil, and food debris from reaching other surfaces
- Frame is completely welded for strength
- Fully welded grease chute is resistant to migration
- Grease drawer can hold 6 qt.
- Ignites manually for gas control
- Pilot safety valve ensures the gas is turned off if the flame goes out
- Low profile enables many installation options
- Chrome knob guards add durability
- Bottom heat guards protect countertops against heat
- Comes with a pressure regulator and rear connector for easy installation
- Works with Vulcan clamshells to provide two-sided grilling (sold separately)
- 54,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 151⁄4 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Not sure what you need in a griddle? We break down the features and benefits of griddles in our griddles buyers' guide.
Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, natural gas, 24" W x 24" D cooking surface, 1" thick polished steel griddle plate, embedded mechanical snap action thermostat every 12", millivolt pilot safety, manual ignition, low profile, stainless steel front, sides, front grease trough, 4" back & tapered side splashes, 4" adjustable legs, 54,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan MSA24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||27000|
|Overall Width (in)||24|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||24|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Snap Action|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Overall Depth (in)||31.50|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|