This 40-gallon gas titling kettle from Vulcan features a 2⁄3 steam jacket for quick and even heating. The kettle tilts forward to 95 degrees so operators can thoroughly empty and clean the kettle, and an ellipsoidal bottom and heavy bar rim add structural integrity to the unit. The K40GLT NG has solid state temperature controls to keep temperatures even and consistent.
- 40-gal. capacity
- 2⁄3 jacketed kettle
- Ellipsoidal bottom liner and 3⁄8 in. x 1-in. heavy bar rim reinforce kettle body
- Interior is embossed with gallon/liter markings so users can quickly identify product levels
- Rated for 50 psi pressure
- Simple controls with power switch, power "On" light, and vacuum/pressure gauge
- Solid state temperature control for consistent cooking temperatures
- Pressure relief valve, "Low Water" light, and low water cutoff for safe operation
- Kettle tilts forward 95 degrees so contents can be emptied and kettle cleaned thoroughly
- Stainless steel, tubular legs and flanged feet for sturdy installation
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 5A, 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 46.8 in. W x 46.9 in. D x 39.9 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH Listed
Tilting Kettle, Gas, 40-gallon true working capacity, 2/3 jacketed, Ellipsoidal bottom design, manual tilt, faucet bracket on tilting console, stainless steel construction, tri-leg base, 100,000 BTU, NG
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan K40GLT NG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet