The Cleveland KGL-40-T tilting kettle quickly heats up and recovers hot temperatures with its power burner system. The automatic ignition makes it easy to begin cooking products. Its two-third steam jacket is filled with treated and distilled water that does not need to be refilled or vented. Its body is constructed of stainless steel that resists corrosion and provides strength.
Up to 40 gallons of soup, stews, and more can be cooked inside the kettle. When the products are finished, the tilting design helps the operator safely empty the contents into another container. The Cleveland KGL-40-T tilting kettle can be easily installed on uneven floors thanks to its adjustable feet. The feet are flanged, so they can be bolted to the floor for added security. Its combination gauge in the front allows users to simultaneously check pressure and vacuum levels.
- 40-gal. capacity
- Power burner heating system quickens startup and recovery
- Automatic ignition system quickly starts the elements
- Tilts for simple and quick product evacuation
- Durable stainless steel construction provides smooth surface for simple cleanup
- 2⁄3 steam jacket uses distilled water to remove the need for refilling or venting
- Heat exchanger is insulated for protection from leaking water
- 50-psi safety valve and steam jacket
- Combination gauge displays pressure and vacuum levels simultaneously
- Adjustable feet enable easy setup on uneven floors
- Flanged feet can be bolted to the floor
- Heats with natural gas
- 140,000 BTU
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10 A
- Overall Dimensions: 453⁄4 in. L x 421⁄2 in. W x 401⁄2 in. H (with the cover closed) or 71 in. H (with the cover open)
Plug-in Control Panel
- Temperature controls can be set to precise heating levels
- LED indicators enable clear monitoring of water levels and heat cycle
- Warning alarm notifies user of an operating error
- On/Off power switch
Kettle, natural gas, tilting, 40-gallon capacity, 2/3 steam jacket design, floor mounted control console supports, stainless steel exterior finish, standard with flanged feet, 50 psi rating, electronic spark ignition, cover & draw-off optional, 140,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cleveland KGL40T SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet