The Cleveland KGL-40-T tilting kettle uses propane for heating and has a 140,000 BTU power burner system that provides quick heat up and recovery times. Its steam jacket is filled with treated, distilled water, eliminating the need for refills or venting. The kettle has a capacity of 40 gallons and can be emptied with its tilting mechanism. The heavy-duty stainless steel construction provides a smooth surface that is easily cleaned. It has stainless steel legs with adjustable feet for installation on uneven surfaces. The feet are flanged, which enable it to be bolted into floors for added security.
The Cleveland KGL-40-T tilting kettle has precise temperature controls to help operators set exact temperatures. Its automatic ignition starts the unit quickly and simply. Its control panel has LED indicators for the heat cycle and low water. If the system malfunctions, the warning system alerts users. On the front of the unit, a combination vacuum/pressure gauge allows the operator to quickly monitor safe levels.
- 40-gal. capacity
- Heated by LP gas
- Power burner heating system ensures heat-up and recovery times are quick
- Made of tough, easy-to-clean stainless steel for commercial use
- Tilting mechanism allows the product to be easily poured
- 2⁄3 steam jacket uses distilled, treated water that does not need refills or venting
- Heat exchanger is insulated to resist water leakage
- Automatic ignition starts unit
- Front-mounted pressure/vacuum gauge makes it easy to check levels
- 50-psi steam jacket and safety valve
- Faucet mounting bracket is included
- Feet adjust for use on non-level surfaces
- Feet are flanged for bolting to floors
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10 A
- Overall Dimensions: 453⁄4 in. L x 421⁄2 in. W x 401⁄2 in. H (to kettle lip with cover closed) or 71 in. H (with the cover open)
Plug-in Control Panel
- Precise controls for setting the exact temperature
- LED heat cycle and low water indicators for easy monitoring
- Warning alarm notifies user of malfunctions in the system
- On/Off power switch
Kettle, LP gas, tilting, 40-gallon capacity, 2/3 steam jacket design, floor mounted control console supports, stainless steel exterior finish, standard with flanged feet, 50 psi rating, electronic spark ignition, cover & draw-off optional, 140,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cleveland KGL40T SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|