Perfect for chilling, freezing, and serving multiple beverages, the Vollrath VCBF168-37 frozen drink machine has three bowls. It can be used for milk-based products, alcoholic beverages, smoothies, and slushes. Lights in the bowls highlight product, increasing impulse sales. To facilitate cleaning, the spigots are made without gaskets that create cracks and crevices.
- Perfect for chilling, freezing, and serving slushes, frozen cocktails, and smoothies
- (3) 2.64-gal. bowls
- Each bowl operates independently with simple controls
- Frozen beverage mode with temperature controls
- Granita mode with controls for consistency
- Lights in the bowls show off product
- Spigots do not have gaskets, facilitating cleaning
- Magnetic drive system is durable and easy to maintain
- Large compressor reduces freeze time and operates efficiently
- 3,630 BTU
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 23.5 in. W x 19.5 in. D x 27 in. H
- 13.9 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
In our frozen drink machine guide, we break down the features of these units.
Frozen Beverage Granita Machine, counter top, 23-1/2"W x 19-1/2"D x 27"H, (3) 2.64 gallon bowls, each bowl independently controlled with on/off, granita mode with consistency control or frozen beverage mode with temperature control, magnetic drive system, gasketless spigot, bowl light with on/off switch, large compressor, 120v/60/1-ph, 13.9 amps, cord, NEMA 5-20P, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vollrath VCBF168-37 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Hoppers||(3) 2.64 Gallons|
|Type||Frozen Drink Machine|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor; 2-years on Warranty Parts; 3-year Electrical Board; 5-year Compressor|
|Product Type||Beverage Equipment|
Vollrath VCBF168-37 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Janet D. said...
"My husband and I bought this machine 3 years ago for our son's 10th birthday party, and it was a success! The machine performed as advertised and..."
George M. said...
"I've had this slushie machine for 5 years and I am very satisfied with it. It still works, and I have not had to replace any parts yet. It's a gr..."
"My husband and I bought this machine 3 years ago for our son's 10th birthday party, and it was a success! The machine performed as advertised and it still works perfectly to this day! We had a little trouble assembling it but eventually we got the hang of it."
"I've had this slushie machine for 5 years and I am very satisfied with it. It still works, and I have not had to replace any parts yet. It's a great hit at parties, and school events for my kids."