Constructed with a high quality stainless steel body and alum-stainless steel clad bottom, Vollrath's Intrigue® stainless steel stock pot has tall 14-1/16 inch depth with a narrow shape, allowing for plenty of bubbling room to extract flavors when preparing soups, stocks, and other liquids. This heavy-duty 38-quart stockpot can be used on gas, electric, induction, and ceramic cooktops and is dishwasher safe. Loop side handles on this NSF approved stock pot allow for easy pouring of large quantities of liquid and space-saving, hanging storage.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Jacob's Pride Collection
- For preparing soups, stocks, and liquids
- 38-qt. (36.0-L)
- 18/8 stainless steel body
- 1/4-in. Alum-stainless steel clad bottom for gas, electric, induction, and ceramic cooktops
- Combination satin/mirror finish
- Solid loop welded handle allows for easy pouring of high volumes of liquids and space-saving storage
- Inside diameter 14-1/16 in.
- Inside depth 14-1/16 in.
- Body thick .059-in.
- Dishwasher safe
- European styling
Intrigue® Stock Pot, 38 quart , 18/8 stainless steel body, with 1/4" aluminum & stainless steel clad bottom, for gas, electric, induction & ceramic cooktops, combination satin/mirror finish, solid loop welded handle, inside diameter 14.2", inside depth 14.2", body thick .059", NSF, imported, Jacob's Pride® Collection, Limited Lifetime Warranty
Vollrath 47724 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|