The Vollrath 38004 ServeWell® hot food station holds warm food at temperatures above 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Energy-conserving dome elements heat the water bath. The non-stick surface facilitates cleanup and prevents scale buildup. Its thermostatic controls automatically adjust for food quantity and water temperature, preventing overcooking and food waste. The capillary tube thermostat uses power only when necessary, and mechanical guards shield the control panel from spills and splashes.
The Vollrath 38004 ServeWell hot food station has four hot wells that function best with pans 4 inches deep but can accommodate 6-inch-deep pans. The self-insulating wells are reinforced with thermoset fiber. Each well has a brass drain valve to purge excess water and an indicator light to show when the water level is too low. The unit’s stainless steel construction resists corrosion, dents, and scratches. The shelf plate and cutting board on the operator’s side enable staff to serve customers from across the table. A no-drip lip helps keep the area clean, and adjustable legs stabilize the unit on uneven floors.
- Keeps food at safe temperatures above 140 degrees F
- Energy-saving dome heating elements
- Long-lasting cast-in element design increases efficiency
- Non-stick element surface resists scale buildup
- Thermostatic controls automatically adjust temperatures to prevent overcooking
- Thermostat only uses power when necessary
- Mechanical guards protect the controls
- 4-in.-D pans recommended; 6-in.-D pans accepted
- 4 self-insulating wells have thermoset fiber reinforcement
- Low water indicator senses when the water bath needs refilling
- 1 brass drain valve in each well
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Operator’s side has a cutting board and a shelf for plates
- No-drip lips keep the serving area clean
- Legs are adjustable on non-level surfaces
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1920 W, 16 A, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall dimensions: 6011⁄16 in. L x 32 in. W x 34 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Need more information on hot food wells? Check out our hot wells buyers' guide.
ServeWell® Hot Food Table, (4) wells, 61-1/4"W x 32"D x 34"H, Thermoset fiber-reinforced resin wells with brass drain valves, individual capillary tube thermostatic controls for each well, cast-in dome heating elements, low-water indicator light, mechanical guards on all controls, open base with stainless steel undershelf, includes 7-1/2"D plate shelf & 8"D poly cutting board, stainless steel construction, adjustable legs, 10' cord with NEMA 5-20P, 1920 watts, 16.0 amps, 120v/60/1-ph, KD, cULus, NSF, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vollrath 38004 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Poly Cutting Board|
|Product Type||Food Bar & Buffet|