The Vollrath 38003 ServeWell® hot food station keeps food at safe temperatures above 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Its three self-insulating wells can hold 6-inch-deep pans. Efficient, dome-heating elements prevent scale buildup with their non-stick surface. The elements’ cast-in design increases the transfer of energy and adds to their service life. The unit has thermostatic controls that automatically adjust temperatures to reduce food waste caused by overheating. Since the thermostat only uses power when necessary, it reduces energy usage.
The Vollrath 38003 ServeWell hot food station’s stainless steel construction resists corrosion, dents, and scratches. No-drip lips help prevent messes during busy hours, and the operator side of the station features a cutting board and a shelf for preparing and plating food. Its legs can be adjusted on uneven surfaces. The unit has a brass drain in each well and an indicator light that notifies staff when water levels are too low.
- Maintains food temperatures above 140 degrees F for sanitation
- 3 self-insulating wells are reinforced with thermoset fiber
- Holds 4-in.-D pans and accommodates 6-in.-D pans
- Dome heating elements minimize energy use and focus energy on the wells
- Elements’ surface prevents scale accumulation
- Long-lasting cast-in element design promotes energy transfer
- Thermostatic controls prevent waste by adjusting automatically to changes in water temperature and food quantity
- Thermostat controls the power supply only when necessary
- Controls have safe mechanical guards
- Indicator light warns of insufficient water levels
- Brass drain valve in each well removes excess water
- Stainless steel construction can withstand commercial use
- No-drip lips prevent messes around the wells
- Built-in plate shelf and cutting board
- Legs adjust for uneven floors
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1440 W, 12 A, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 46 in. L x 32 in. W x 34 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Looking for more information on hot food wells? Take a look at our hot food wells buyers' guide.
ServeWell® Hot Food Table, (3) wells, 46"W x 32"D x 34"H, Thermoset fiber-reinforced resin wells with brass drain valves, individual capillary tube thermostatic controls for each well, cast-in dome heating elements, low-water indicator light, mechanical guards on all controls, open base with stainless steel undershelf, includes 7-1/2"D plate shelf & 8"D poly cutting board, stainless steel construction, adjustable legs, 10' cord with NEMA 5-15P, 1440 watts, 12.0 amps, 120v/60/1-ph, cULus, KD, cULus, NSF, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vollrath 38003 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Poly Cutting Board|
Vollrath 38003 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Jim the Runner said...
"We use the hot food table to hold meats at temperature for an outdoor BBQ buffet. Some assembly required and a couple of the pre-drilled holes d..."
"We use the hot food table to hold meats at temperature for an outdoor BBQ buffet. Some assembly required and a couple of the pre-drilled holes didn't line up perfectly, but most were fine. The table looks great, works well, and has significantly improved our operation."