The Summit SCM1000SS commercial microwave comes standard with stainless steel construction, including a brushed exterior that gives the unit a sleek and modern appearance that will look great in any setting. It has multiple power levels and a 1000-watt output to ensure it can handle cooking, warming, browning, and more. A digital control pad with touch buttons and a digital display make programming the microwave an intuitive process and the storage of frequently used settings helps each employee achieve consistent results. For operator convenience, the door handle is large and easy to grab, but a child lock functionality will prevent unauthorized use. The operations count keeps track of the number of times the microwave oven has been used so operators can monitor how heavily it is being used in the kitchen.
- Commercial microwave with multiple power levels
- Digital control pad includes a digital display
- Touch buttons provide intuitive programming
- Frequently used settings can be stored in memory and recalled with touch pad
- Operations count tracks number of uses
- Door opens easily with a large handle
- Child lock functionality use is optional
- Brushed stainless steel construction
- Interior capacity of 0.9 cu. ft.
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1000 W, power cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 201⁄4 in. W x 143⁄4 in. D x 121⁄4 in. H
- ETL and ETL-S Listed; NSF Certified
Microwave Oven, 1000 watts, countertop, .9 cu. ft. capacity, digital touch button controls, multiple power levels, one-touch cooking programs, child lock, brushed stainless steel interior and exterior, 115v/60/1-ph, ETL, ETL-S
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Summit SCM1000SS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Usage Level||Light Duty|
|Warranty||90 day parts & labor|