The Summit SCM1000SS commercial microwave oven comes standard with stainless steel construction, including a brushed exterior that gives the unit a sleek and modern appearance that will look great in any setting. It has multiple power levels and a 1000-watt output to ensure it can handle cooking, warming, browning, and more. A digital control pad with touch buttons and a digital display make programming the microwave an intuitive process and the storage of frequently used settings helps each employee achieve consistent results. For operator convenience, the door handle is large and easy to grab, but a child lock functionality will help prevent unauthorized use. The operations count keeps track of the number of times the microwave oven has been used, so operators can monitor how heavily the Summit SCM1000SS commercial microwave oven is being used in the kitchen.
- Stainless steel exterior and interior are durable and resist corrosion, scratching, and denting
- Intuitive digital controls let you program settings for faster cooking
- Save commonly used cooking programs
- Function displays how many times the oven has been used
- Can set up locking function to deter unauthorized use
- Digital display timer readout
- Sits on the countertop for user convenience
- Large handle makes opening the door easier
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1000 W
- Overall Dimensions: 201⁄4 in. W x 143⁄4 in. D x 121⁄4 in. H
- ETL and ETL Sanitation listed
Microwave Oven, 1000 watts, countertop, .9 cu. ft. capacity, digital touch button controls, multiple power levels, one-touch cooking programs, child lock, brushed stainless steel interior and exterior, 115v/60/1-ph, ETL, ETL-S
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit SCM1000SS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Usage Level||Light Duty|
|Warranty||90 day parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|