Amana's RMS10DS commercial microwave is designed for self-service in busy commercial settings. Its simple-to-use dial controls a six minute timer, which displays the remaining cook time via illuminated digits and resets each time the door is opened. This Amana microwave also includes an interior light and a transparent door to allow users to monitor their food as it cooks.
- 1000W power
- 1 power setting for simple operation
- Simple knob control interface is designed for self-service environments
- 6-min. timer illuminates remaining time
- Timer resets to zero when door is opened
- Well-lit interior and transparent door allow users to conveniently monitor cooking progress
- 0.8 cu. ft. interior accommodates most prepackaged foods and platters up to 12-in. in diameter
- Stainless steel exterior for easy cleaning
- Interlock safety switch undergoes rigorous testing to ensure quality
- Designed for light-duty commercial use and multiple daily users
- Operates efficiently at a range of ambient temperatures
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1500W, 13 A, NEMA 5-15 cord and plug included
- Interior Dimensions: 13-in. W x 13-in. D x 73⁄4 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 20-in. W x 161⁄2 in. D x 121⁄4 in. H
- cULus and ETL Listed
Amana® Commercial Microwave Oven, 0.8 cu ft. capacity, 1000 watts, low volume, interlock safety switch, 6-minute light up dial timer, audible end of cycle signal, 1 power level, enhanced, durable, stainless and escutcheon side hinged door with tempered glass, accommodates 12" plate, stainless steel exterior, 120v/60/1-ph, 1500 total watts, 13 amps, cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Amana RMS10DS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Usage Level||Light Duty|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|
Amana RMS10DS Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"At our Surgery department there's a high demand of microwave use, between staff, clinic staff , on call surgeons and residents and faculty. The o..."
"At our Surgery department there's a high demand of microwave use, between staff, clinic staff , on call surgeons and residents and faculty. The old microwave lasted over 10 + years and was used daily."