The Vollrath 40819 digitally-controlled commercial microwave oven provides easy operation for reheating foods in low-volume applications. With a stainless steel exterior and an interior ceramic bottom plate, this unit has three power levels and 20 programmable settings to heat and reheat foods and other items to the desired standard. Also including a digital display and timer, it has a .9 cubic feet cooking chamber that can accommodate bowls and platters.
- Stainless steel exterior and interior ceramic bottom plate
- 3 power levels
- 20 programmable settings
- Digital display and timer
- .9 cu. ft. cooking chamber
- Must be installed on a flat, level stable surface able to support the oven's weight
- Allow minimum clearance of 8-in. above the oven, 4-in. at the back and 2-in. on each side.
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 12.1 A, NEMA 5-15 P, 3-ft. cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 20-1/2 in. W x 18-1/8 in. D x 12-1/4 in. H
- cULus and ETL Listed
Microwave Oven, digital controls, electric, stainless steel exterior & interior, .9 cubic ft cooking chamber, 3 power levels, 20 programmable settings, 1000 watt output, 120v, 1450W, 12.1 amps, NEMA plug, 18-1/8"L x 20-1/2"W x 12-1/4"H, cooking chamber 13-3/8"L x 13-1/8"W x 7-13/16"H, UL, model# MWA7025, ETL, Imported
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 40819 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Usage Level||Light Duty|