The Ice-O-Matic RCA-1061 remote condenser has a lightweight structure with an aluminum coil that reduces its total weight. Constructed of galvanized steel, the condenser is durable and resistant to corrosion. Four 8-inch legs lift the unit off the roof, and for quiet operation, the fan sits on the outside of the unit rather than the inside. Its motor reduces energy usage by 25 to 50 percent, saving money.
- Durable, corrosion-resistant galvanized steel construction
- Lightweight structure and an aluminum coil reduce the total weight
- For quieter operation, the fan sits on the outside of the unit
- (4) 8-in. legs offer user-friendly installation
- Fits through a 30-in. x 36-in. roof hatch
- Motor saves energy usage by 25-50 percent
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Made for ice machine models ICE0606R, ICE605R, ICE0805R, ICE0806R
- cULus listed
Dimensions and Utilities
- 30.85 in. W x 30.85 in. D x 37.01 in. H
- 93.2 W
- 208-230 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph
Need more information about ice machines? Check out our ice makers explainer.
Remote Condenser, designed for outdoor installation, used on CIM0636R, 208-230v/50-60/1-ph, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic RCA-1061 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|For Use With||CIM0636R|
|Product Type||Ice Machines|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|