The Manitowoc Ice JCT-1200 remote air-cooled condenser dissipates heat away from ice machine heads when it is installed away from the unit. It can be used in temperatures from -20 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit, as well as indoors or outdoors. The compressor discharges air vertically and is made for IT-200N series ice makers.
- Should be installed away from the ice machine head to dissipate heat in a separate location
- Keeps ambient air around the machine cool
- Vertical air discharge
- Made to be used with ice makers in the IT-200N series
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Ambient air should be between -20 and 120 degrees F
- 1 A
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 24.5 in. W x 29.16 in. D x 38 in. H
- CE approved; UL listed; AHRI and ISO 9001:2008 certified
More information about remote condensing units is in the ice machines buyers' guide.
Remote Condensing Unit, Vertical Discharge, air-cooled, IT-1200N series, AHRI, UL, CE, 208-230v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice JCT-1200 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Width (in) Range||24 - 29 in|
|For Use With||IT-1200N|
|Product Type||Ice Machines|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|