The Scotsman ERC311-32 condenser unit is designed to be remotely mounted on the exterior of a building to alleviate excess noise and heat that would otherwise be created by an ice machine. The unit can operate in a range of -20 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit, so it is suitable for a variety of climates. Its fan motors are thermally protected, and PVC-coated steel fan guards are included. The air conditioning load is minimized, and the unit takes heat away from the ice machine to maximize the amount of ice production. The Scotsman ERC311-32 condenser unit is made from galvanized steel for corrosion resistance.
- Operational temperature range of -20-120 degrees F
- Galvanized steel construction is resistant to corrosion
- Fan motors are thermally protected
- PVC-coated steel fan guards
- Direct drive fan blades
- Designed for outdoor use
- Takes heat away from the ice machine to maximize ice production
- Air conditioning load is minimized
- Overall Dimensions: 29.125 in. W x 29.5 in. D x 38.47 in. H
- cULus listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Compatible Ice Machine Series
Condenser Unit, Remote Refrigeration, designed for outdoor installation, temperature range -20F to 120F, galvanized finish, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 2.6 amps, use with CME1056R, C0630xR, C0830xR, C1030xR, C1448xR, F1222R, N0922R and N1322R
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Scotsman ERC311-32 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor|