To keep a constant supply of flake ice, either for food transportation and presentation or to satisfy needs in a healthcare settings, add the Ice-O-Matic MFI0800A to your kitchen or prep area. It can produce up to 900 pounds of flake ice every 24 hours and can be paired with a dispenser or storage bin, which is not included. While it has a compact width of 21 inches, it is an air-cooled model that requires 6 inches of clearance for the air exchanges.
As an Ice-O-Matic unit, the MFI0800A flake ice maker comes standard with many features that are designed to provide reliability and performance. The stainless steel evaporator and auger are built for durability, while the roller bearings are located outside of the ice-making zone to increase their lifespan. The load on the gearbox is monitored by the SystemSafe feature to prevent damage, and failure from low- or no-water conditions is prevented by a water sensor. For optimal performance, this ice machine should be operated in ambient air temperatures of 70 degrees Fahrenheit and with a water temperature of 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Air-cooled flake ice maker
- Requires a storage bin or dispenser (not included)
- Produces up to 900 lbs. of ice in a 24-hr. period
- Flake ice is ideal for food transportation and presentation, as well as for healthcare needs
- Air exchange areas require clearance of 6-in.
- SystemSafe gearbox load monitoring helps prevent damage
- Low- or no-water failures are eliminated with a water sensor
- Roller bearings located outside of the ice-making zone last longer
- Stainless steel auger and evaporator are built for durability
- 70 degree F ambient air temperature and 50 degree F water temperature are recommended
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 21 A, 3.8 kWH per 100 lbs. of ice
- Overall Dimensions: 21 in. W x 24 in. D x 27 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; NSF Certified
Ice Maker, flake-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 900 lb/408 kg production/24 hours, stainless steel finish, 115v/60/1-ph, 21.0 amps, cULus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic MFI0800A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||900 lbs|
|Also Known As||MFI0800A, MFI0800R, MFI0800W|