To keep a large supply of flake ice on hand, add the Ice-O-Matic MFI0800W ice maker to your supermarket, hospital, or restaurant. When operated in an ambient air temperature of 70 degrees Fahrenheit and with an incoming water temperature of 50 degrees Fahrenheit, it can produce as much as 940 pounds of ice in a 24-hour period. This self-contained unit uses a water-cooled condenser. For flexible installation and application options, it can be paired with a dispenser or a storage bin.
The Ice-O-Matic MFI0800W flake ice maker comes standard with a number of the company's features to help promote reliable operation. SystemSafe, a load monitoring system, consistently monitors the gearbox's workload to prevent damage to the unit. A water sensor helps protect the unit from failures caused by low or no water conditions, while the roller bearings, placed away from the ice-making zone, are designed to last a long time. The evaporator and auger are constructed with stainless steel.
- Water-cooled flake ice maker
- Flake ice style is suitable for supermarket, healthcare, and restaurant application
- 24-hr. production capacity of up to 940 lbs. of ice
- Load monitoring system checks the gearbox workload to prevent damage
- Failures caused by low- or no-water conditions are prevented by a water sensor
- Auger and evaporator constructed with stainless steel
- Long-lasting roller bearings are located outside of the ice-making zones
- Pairs with an ice storage bin or dispenser for a variety of uses
- Production estimate is based on an ambient air temperature of 70 degrees F and with a water temperature of 50 degrees F
- Total ambient air temperature range of 50 to 100 degrees F; total water temperature range of 40 to 100 degrees F
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 19.5 A
- Overall Dimensions: 21 in. W x 24 in. D x 27 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; NSF Certified
Ice Maker, flake-style, air-cooled, remote condenser, approximately 925 lb/420 kg production/24 hours, stainless steel finish, 115v/60/1-ph, 23.5 amps, CE, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic MFI0800R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||925 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|