The Ice-O-Matic GEM0956A ice machine head produces Pearl Ice, the company's nugget-style ice that is soft, chewable, and a popular choice for beverage service. In a span of 24 hours, this ice maker can produce a maximum of 1,053 pounds of ice, a production estimate that assumes an ambient air temperature of 70 degrees Fahrenheit and a water temperature of 50 degrees F. Your per-day yield might be lowered when used with warmer temperatures. This ice maker can be paired with an ice storage bin for behind-the-counter service or with a dispenser to fit into self-serve setups.
As an Ice-O-Matic ice maker, the GEM0956A comes standard with many of the company's performance-enhancing features. This air-cooled unit takes advantage of front and rear air exchanges, which eliminates the need for side clearance to facilitate side-by-side installation with other equipment. To prevent damage, water sensors eliminate low- or no-water failures and the workload on the gearbox is monitored by the SystemSafe feature. Heavy-duty construction also lends itself to a long service life, with a stainless steel evaporator and auger and heavy-duty roller bearings.
- Pearl Ice maker makes popular nugget-style ice for beverages
- 24-hr. maximum production capacity of 1,053 lbs. of ice
- Air-cooled model uses front and rear exchanges to eliminate the need for side clearance
- SystemSafe monitors the gearbox workload to avoid damage
- Low- or no-water failures are eliminated by the water sensor
- Heavy-duty roller bearing and gearbox construction for reliability
- Evaporator and auger are constructed with stainless steel
- Production estimate is based on ambient air temperatures of 70 degrees F and water temperatures of 50 degrees F
- Total ambient air range of 50 to 100 degrees F
- Total water temperature range of 40 to 100 degrees F
- Pairs with a storage bin or dispenser (not included)
- Certain bins require a sold-separately bin adapter kit to ensure a correct fit
- Pearl Ice Dimensions: 1⁄2 in. H x 3⁄8 in. dia.
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11.8 A, 4.06 kWH per 100 lbs. of ice
- Overall Dimensions: 21 in. W x 24 in. D x 27 in. H
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
Pearl Ice® Maker, soft, chewable ice crystals, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 1100 lb/499 kg production/24 hours, durable stainless finish, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 11.8 amps, cUL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic GEM0956A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||1100 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|