Constructed of durable, high grade 3004 and 1150 series aluminum, this Browne Foodservice Thermalloy® Fry Pan comes with a non-stick coating to prevent damaging your prepared foods by having them stick to the pan. This fry pan also features a Thermogrip® silicone sleeve to prevent your hands from being burned.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Browne Foodservice Thermalloy® Fry Pan is constructed of durable high grade 3004 and 1150 series aluminum
- Comes in a vast range of shapes and sizes in standard and heavy-duty
- Fry pans are designed to sit flat on burners avoiding "gassing" which occurs when the open flame climbs the sides of the pan and attaches directly to the oil. Gassing adversely affects food taste.
- Deep sided for easy stirring and turning of contents
- Eclipse 3-layer non-stick coating provides superlative durability and food release.
Thermalloy® Fry Pan, 10" diameter x 2", Thermogrip removable silicone sleeve, Eclipse® non-stick coating, 5 gauge, aluminum, NSF
Browne Halco 5814830 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet