The Vollrath S4010 Wear-Ever® frying pan is made of heavy-duty, warp-resistant aluminum with a non-stick coating. The pan heats quickly with even distribution. The handle has a sleeve that protects against heat, enabling it to withstand continuous heat to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and intermittent heat to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. Since the handle is permanently attached to the pan with rivets, it will not loosen over time.
- Aluminum conducts heat quickly and resists warping at high temperatures
- PowderCoat2™ non-stick coating has 2 layers to strengthen the cooking surface
- Cool Handle® sleeve helps prevent burns
- Handle withstands continuous heat to 450 degrees F
- Handle withstands intermittent heat to 600 degrees F
- Permanently attached EverTite® rivets
- Overall dimensions: 10 in. top dia. x 75⁄8 in. bottom dia. x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
In our article on cookware materials, we cover the features and benefits of aluminum.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 10" (25.4 cm), with PowerCoat2 non-stick coating, featuring removable Cool Handle® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 7-5/8" (20 cm) bottom diameter, 2" (5.1cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath S4010 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|